What Our Clients Say
Search our FAQ for answers to anything you might ask.
Only the top-3 websites on the Google results page actually get the clicks, so your choice of SEO provider matters.
Here are a few factors that set our team apart from other SEO companies:
- We publish more high-quality guest blogs than other SEO companies. This enhances your backlink profile, which is one of the main factors determining your Google ranks.
- Our content is legally accurate and requires little to no editing.
- We respond quickly to emails and phone calls.
- We provide detailed reports on your website’s SEO performance to help you determine the specific cases you have signed through SEO.
- We combine experts in Google Ads, legal content writing, SEO and website design.
Your SEO package will include every service you need to pursue the top ranks for the highest-value keywords. Some of those services are:
- Local SEO (Google My Business optimization, NAP citations, optimizing landing pages for specific geographic areas)
- New landing page creation to target valuable keywords
- HTML tag optimization
- Guest blogging
- Internal blogging
- Sharing blogs on Facebook and Google My Business
- Image alt text optimization
- CDN implementation
- 301 redirect removals
- Website hosting optimization
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console implementation
- Structured data implementation
- Negative SEO protection
- Backlink profile cleanup
- Website interlink optimization
Yes. You will own all rights including copyrights to your website and all content we produce for you as part of your SEO package.
Yes. All content produced for your website will be based on state-specific statutes and case law. We Copyscape test all content before publication to ensure originality.
Usually, yes. We offer website design, SEO, Google Ads and legally accurate blog writing services. We typically provide a discount to clients who hire us for multiple services.
Find out how we can help you reach your goals.